-
英語問路的句子如下:
1、excuse me,but can you tell me the way to the museum?
你能告訴我怎麼去博物館嗎?
2、could you tell me how i can get to the museum?
你能告訴我怎麼去博物館嗎?
3、would you please tell me where the post office is?
請告訴我郵局在哪裡?
4. 對不起,請告訴我如何到達火車站?
請問,我怎麼去火車站?
5、excuse me,but i"m trying to find a chemist"s shop.
對不起,我正在尋找一家藥用橡樹歐芹店。
6、would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby?
附近有醫院嗎?
7、is the zoo far from here?
動物園離這裡遠嗎?
8、will it take long to get to the airport?
到機場需要很長時間嗎?
9、how long will i get/arrive there?
我多久能到達Naliangbiri?
10、how long will it take me to get/arrive there?
我需要多長時間才能到達那裡?
11、how far is it?
有多遠?
12、which bus should i take?
我應該乘坐哪輛巴士?
-
1. can you tell me the way to the station?
你能告訴我怎麼去火車站嗎?
go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights.
沿著這條路直行,在紅綠燈處左轉。
1)問路的幾種表示:
a. excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the museum?
請猜猜索拉,告訴我怎麼去博物館?
b. could you tell me how i can get to the museum?
你能告訴我怎麼去博物館嗎?
c. would you please tell me where the post office is?
請告訴我郵局在哪裡?
d. excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station?
請問,我怎麼去火車站?
e. is the zoo far from here?
動物園離這裡遠嗎?
f. will it take long to get to the airport?
到機場需要很長時間嗎?
2).如何表達某人問路:
a. go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.
沿著這條路行駛,直到到達紅綠燈。
b. turn right / left at the second crossing. (take the second turning on the right / left)
在第二個十字路口右轉和左轉。
c. take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.
乘坐 46 路公交車,在廣場落車。
d. go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left.
沿著外灘走,然後轉身。
我在一篇漂亮的文章中看到這句話,談到那裡的人使用青香蕉,這句話:稍微注意一下,參考右邊...... 幾乎沒有被注意到,幾乎完全被忽略了。 >>>More
句子只是文章的基礎。
只有寫出好句子,才能寫出好作文。 為了翻譯好英語句子,你需要掌握句子的基礎知識,如句子成分、簡單句子的基本句型、平行句和復合句。 然後用你所學到的東西來練習更多,閱讀更多,記住更多。 >>>More