3個回答
-
i'm hitting on the street that we used to go
你在這條熟悉的街道上停了下來。
i think about the words that you used to show
閱讀您準備的所有行。
i'm trying to pretend still in love
我仍然固執和撒謊。
there's nothing i can do to stop you.
你也不能阻擋你前進的方向。
the day you went away, the wind is so cold.
至少在我們分手的時候,我是慷慨的。
the middle of the night when i hit the road
我以後會選擇繞過那條街。
i'm hoping that somewhere i can come across you
我希望我能在另一條街上見到他們。
all my memory won't let go
思想很強烈,他們拒絕忘記。
reflection on the ground in moonlight shadow
怪我沒能跟著你走的方向。
my mind is overwhelmed that i still love you
如果你愛得越多,你越是被動,你就越要慷慨。
-
我不太明白你的問題,但亞當·蘭伯特(Adam Lanmbert)有一首歌叫Whataya Want from Me,翻譯過來就是你想讓我做什麼。 如果只是直譯,可以翻譯成你要我做什麼
-
我最近痴迷於一首歌,希望你喜歡。
you'Re the One 是 Dondria 的。
相當強大的R&B。 很高興聽到。
一首你只要聽第一行就會愛上的歌曲。
女歌手嗓音舒適。
試鏡位址)。
相關回答